London Appliance Services
1. Londonapplianceservices. Complies with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1999 when dealing with all data received from visitors to the site.
2. We only hold the data necessary to offer services provided on our Website.
3. Data is only used for the purposes described in our entry on the Data Protection Register.
4. We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed. It is deleted from our files.
5. We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
6. We may share commercial and technical data with our partners where a customer has accessed and used our Website via a site belonging to one of our partners.
8. Following the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, popularly known as Spam to email addresses.
9. We may send emails to existing customers or prospective customers who have enquired or registered with us regarding products or services directly provided by us.
10. All emails sent by us will be marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how to unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either have a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with "unsubscribe." as the email subject heading.
Information We Collect.
We collect personal information about you when you visit one of our stores, use our Websites Www.londonapplianceservices.com or use our web or mobile device applications ("Mobile Apps") or if you communicate with us by phone, email and social media. We refer to our Websites and Apps collectively as (Online Services) The types of personal information we collect includes:
* Personal details such as your name, address, email address, phone number and other contact information Transaction information, such as the service requested or product, you purchased, its price, your
method of payment and your payment details. * Your account information – such as dates of payments owed and received, the subscription services you use or any other information related to your account
* The phone numbers that you call/send messages to or the phone numbers that you receive calls/messages from.
* The date and time of the calls and messages you send or receive through our network and your location at the time these communications take place.
* Details of your visits to our Website and the resources that you access, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data.
* Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website, such as when you submit an email quote to us.
* Information provided to us when you communicate with us for any reason. When you're online, the information we collect includes:
* Account information, like your username, password, and other identifiers or credentials you use to access our online services or to buy our products and services, details of your shopping
preferences, such as your favourite brands and products, as well as which of our stores do you prefer to shop in
* Details of your visits to the Website and the resources you access. Examples include ads that you click, device information and your location
* IP address and cookie data
* Information that you provide in your dealings with us. This includes when you register to use our online services, or when you subscribe to our services or request further assistance and information from us.
The situations when you provide personal information could include when you:
* Purchase products at our stores or through our contact centre
* Register or use our Online Services
* Submit information when you're providing feedback
* Use interactive features of our Online Services.
Use of Your Information.
The information that we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to provide our services to you. In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
* To provide you with the information requested from us relating to our products or services. In addition, to provide information on other products which we feel may be of interest to you, where you have consented to receive such information.
* To meet our contractual commitments to you.
Date collected via telephone calls
* All inbound and outbound telephone calls are recorded for quality and training purposes. Recorded calls are stored on our secure servers. Calls are only listened to by senior members of staff who
have signed a declaration relating to confidentiality and kept phone calls.
Storing Your Personal Data.
Data that is provided to us is stored on our secure servers. Details relating to any transactions entered into on our site will be encrypted to ensure its safety.
Contacting Us. Any queries, comments or requests you may have regarding